- Personal Injury & Car Accidents
Awards and Peer Recognition
- Martindale-Hubbell® AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating
- “Top 100 Trial Lawyers” in Florida by the National Trial Lawyers Association
- Avvo Rating of “Superb” (10/10)
- Avvo Clients’ Choice Award in Family Law
- Regular contributor as a Divorce Expert on The Huffington Post
Licenses and Memberships
- Florida Bar
- Federal Bar: Middle District of Florida
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- American Bar Association
- Motor Vehicle Trial Lawyer Association
Christian went to the University of Florida for his undergraduate degree before attending the University of Arkansas School of Law. While attending law school, Christian interned for Federal Judge Richard Taylor of the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern and Western District of Arkansas. While there, Christian had the opportunity to observe and learn courtroom litigation from a judge’s viewpoint.
Following law school, Christian practiced DUI defense in the public sector while working for the Sixth Judicial Circuit Court of Pinellas and Pasco Counties. In criminal courtrooms, he has successfully exonerated clients accused of drug trafficking, robbery, and felony and misdemeanor DUI charges. Christian has tried over 50 cases by jury and countless other non-jury trials in the last 6 years.
Since 2009, Christian has litigated extensively in divorce and family law in Hillsborough and Pinellas County Courts. He leverages his extensive jury trial experience to reach successful resolutions for his family law clients through negotiation or extensive litigation.
A Tampa Bay Area native, Christian currently resides with his wife and daughters in South Tampa. You can read Christian’s blog here.