Custom Tailored Estate Planning
Protecting What’s Important to You
Quality estate planning is more than deciding “who gets what” when you die. It is much more than drafting a will or trust. Proper estate planning will:
- Be custom tailored for your unique assets, loved ones, and personal values.
- Instruct for your care if you become temporarily or permanently disabled before your death.
- Instruct for the handling of your finances if you become temporarily or permanently disabled.
- Minimize taxes, court costs, and unnecessary legal fees.
- Provide for loved ones with special needs without impacting their government benefits.
- Provide for your pets when needed.
- Protect a child’s inheritance from frivolous law suits, divorce, bankrupty, or third party creditors.
- Name a guardian for your children should they be minors when you die.
- Provide for loved ones who might be irresponsible with money or who may need future protection from creditors or divorce.
- Include life insurance to provide for your family at your death, disability income insurance to replace your income if you cannot work due to illness or injury, and long-term care insurance to help pay for your care in case of an extended illness or injury.
- Provide for the transfer of your business upon your disability or death.
Estate Planning: A Coordinated Effort
Proper estate planning is a coordinated effort. Our Estate Planning Attorneys will work with you, your spouse, and your board certified financial planner to ensure that all planning is accurately prepared to fit your needs and the needs of your family.
Contact an Estate Planning Attorney at Denmon Law Today
Contact Nicole Denmon, Denmon Law’s Estate Planning Attorney, today to discuss your Estate Planning Needs at 813-554-3232. Ask to speak directly to Nicole.