Why Denmon & Denmon Trial Lawyers:
- FORMER State Prosecutors = Experienced Litigators
- Experienced criminal attorney, successfully defended thousands of cases
- Aggressive in the courtroom, employing cutting edge strategies to succeed
- Utilize a team approach in all our cases: Every case reviewed by multiple attorneys, as well as our investigators and subject matter experts when appropriate
- Most importantly, we get clients results! (read our client testimonials)
Awards & Associations
- AV RATED PRE-EMINENT by the Independent Attorney Review service Martindale Hubbell
- Rated “SUPERB” by the Independent Attorney Review site AVVO.com
- “Client’s Choice” by AVVO in Criminal & Family Law
- Member of the Florida Association of Criminal Defense Attorney (FACDL)
- Licensed to practice in Federal Court
Denmon and Denmon Law is a full-service criminal defense, personal injury, and family law firm founded by the Husband and Wife team of Christian Denmon and Nicole Denmon. The firm has offices in Tampa, Clearwater, and New Port Richey, Florida.
We help individuals that have been arrested, are going through a divorce or child custody matter, or have been hurt due to the negligence of others.
Why We Help
We know that our clients seek us out in the most difficult times in their lives. We believe that we will put our clients in the best possible position to go forward and do great things after our representation ends. We believe in taking the time up front to help our clients determine the right goals for success for our clients, and then getting our clients to those goals step by step.
We believe in aggressive, tactical, and professional representation.
What Makes Our Firm Special
Unpararelled Courtroom Experience: Nicole Denmon & Nicole Coppock are former prosecutors with the 6th Judicial Circuit. Combined, our Attorneys have tried more than 150 cases to Jury trial and countless other cases to non-jury trial in the last seven years.
This Courtroom experience helps us negotiate better resolutions on behalf of our clients. Opposing Attorneys know that our firm will aggressively litigate if doing so will benefit our clients. Accordingly, our reputation as a litigation heavy firm actually helps us reach better resolutions for our clients without actually litigating.
Recognized by our Peers, Judges and the Media!
Christian has been honored with an AV Peer Review Rating of “Pre-Emminent” (4.8/5.0) from the independent legal review service Martindale Hubbell.
Founding partners Nicole and Christian are ranked “Superb” by the independent review site AVVO. They have both been honored by the National Trial Lawyers Association as “Top 100″ trial lawyers in the State of Florida. Nicole has been named a “Top 40 under 40″ Florida Trial Layers.
Both Christian and Nicole have also been asked by various media outlets for expert opinion including Tampa’s CBS News affiliate 10 News, the Tampa Bay Times, the Huffington Post, the Hernando Times, and more.
Our Practice Areas:
- Criminal Defense: Being arrested is a terrifying experience. From the moment the officer puts his handcuffs around your wrists until the moment you are booked in jail, fear and uncertainty overwhelm you. Our Tampa criminal attorneys and St. Petersburg criminal attorney are available for free no obligation consultations.
- DUI Defense: A DUI charge can result in thousands of dollars of fines, the loss of your license, and even your freedom. A DUI also carries a strong social stigma that can leave you questioning very fundamental issues about yourself, in spite of the fact that a DUI charge is truly the criminal charge that could happen to anyone on any given night.
- Divorce and Family Law: Divorce matters, particular divorce matters, will be the most difficult experience that many people experience in their lives. The loss of the the relationship of the loved one, potential child custody issues, and the financial issues must all be addressed.
- Personal Injury & Car Accidents: If you are injured or hurt because of someone else’s negligence, you are entitled to compensation. Our Tampa Personal Injury attorneys seek justice on behalf of our injured clients.
Offices Throughout the Tampa Bay Area
Our firm has offices located in Tampa, Clearwater, and New Port Richey.