Why Denmon & Denmon Trial Lawyers:
- FORMER State Prosecutors = Experienced Litigators
- Experienced criminal attorney, successfully defended thousands of cases
- Aggressive in the courtroom, employing cutting edge strategies to succeed
- Utilize a team approach in all our cases: Every case reviewed by multiple attorneys, as well as our investigators and subject matter experts when appropriate
- Most importantly, we get clients results! (read our client testimonials)
Denmon and Denmon Trial Lawyers is a personal injury, family law, and criminal defense firm founded by the Husband and Wife team of Christian Denmon and Nicole Denmon. We segment our group into teams by each practice area.
We Can Help With Your Injury Law Claims:
- Personal Injury: If you are injured or hurt because of someone else’s negligence, you are entitled to compensation. Our Tampa Injury Lawyers seek justice on behalf of our injured clients.
- Car Accidents: Tampa Bay is a community based on commuting. Our Tampa Car Accident Attorneys work with the entire personal injury team to maximize the value of each individual client’s claim.
- Slip and Fall: We help everyday people injured due to unsafe conditions on another persons’ property.
We Can Help With Your Family Law Matter:
- Divorce and Family Law: Divorce matters, particular divorce matters, will be the most difficult experience that many people experience in their lives. The loss of the the relationship of the loved one, potential child custody issues, and the financial issues must all be addressed.
We can Help With Your Criminal Defense Matter:
- Criminal Defense: Being arrested is a terrifying experience. From the moment the officer puts his handcuffs around your wrists until the moment you are booked in jail, fear and uncertainty overwhelm you. Our lawyers are available for free no obligation consultations.
- DUI Defense: A DUI charge can result in thousands of dollars of fines, the loss of your license, and even your freedom. A DUI also carries a strong social stigma that can leave you questioning very fundamental issues about yourself, in spite of the fact that a DUI charge is truly the criminal charge that could happen to anyone on any given nigh
Where We Have Been Recognized
Both Christian and Nicole have also been asked by various media outlets for expert opinion including Tampa’s CBS News affiliate 10 News, the Tampa Bay Times, the Huffington Post, the Hernando Times, and more.
Christian has been honored with an AV Peer Review Rating of “Pre-Emminent” (4.8/5.0) from the independent legal review service Martindale Hubbell.
Founding partners Nicole and Christian are ranked “Superb” by the independent review site AVVO. They have both been honored by the National Trial Lawyers Association as “Top 100″ trial lawyers in the State of Florida. Nicole has been named a “Top 40 under 40″ Florida Trial Layers.
Call today at (813) 554-3232 to address your case!